Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Burning.

I had to learn that in this life even a healed wound may start to bleed...


Today wasn’t quite the same as yesterday or, the day before. . One thing remained the same though.           
The thing that twist’s my mind, brings in that cold wind, and looses all my sanity.                                                  

You know the feeling…

Almost as if something, is inside of you killing all that is good.
Skin crawls at pretty much the sight of anything, eyes burn to the point of blackness that, makes everything disappear. Thoughts become frozen, frozen to the point; the words seem like they will forever live inside of me. Sleep seems good but, to far away.
I was burning but, you flew to me on a day like this,
and set me ablaze. You brought me back
to a fine burning, made my life take a better turning.


Through the blackning blindness,
and through the intolerable noise,
I hear the echo's of the truth you gave
but, I wasn't ready to hear.


They say keep the people that mean the world to you close to your heart, and in front of your sight.
People who you stood by in their highs and lows yet, they always leave our lives without a fight.
Then they say time heals an open wound but, the scar it leaves is never to be forgotten; a scar you carry around for the rest of your life, a reminder that; questions every truth you take in. A reminder of the truth you had but, pushed away.


Suffocating, searching for the truth...
The truth that will lead me out of this with my body, mind, & spirit attached.





1 comment: